Short English Story |The Crow and the Little Bird | Bright Stories Club

 The Crow and The Little Bird



At some point, Little Bird welcomed Crow for dinner. Little Bird had gone through the day setting up the dinner and when it was prepared she hung tight for her visitor to show up. 


Some time elapsed, yet Crow didn't show up. So Little Bird called out: 'Where are you Crow? Dinner is getting cold!' 


'I'm coming, I am coming,' answered Crow. 'I'm simply having a shower and afterward I will put on my red shoes and I will come tum-tumming along and we will have dinner together.' 


So Little Bird stood by some more yet at the same time Crow didn't show up. 


In the end, Little Bird called out once more: 'Crow? Crow, where right? The dinner is getting cold and I am getting extremely ravenous. Is it accurate to say that you will go along with me in my kitchen and dine with me?' 


Crow answered, 'Indeed, indeed, I am coming. I'm simply completing my shower, and afterward I will put on my red shoes and I will come tum-tumming along to your kitchen and we will have dinner together.' 


So Little Bird stood by some more, until she pondered internally, 'I have had enough of pausing. I'm ravenous and need my dinner.' 


Thus Little Bird started eating the feast alone. It was delicious to such an extent that she gobbled everything up until the pot was unfilled. 


'God help us!' thought Little Bird. 'There is none left for Crow since I have eaten everything.' 


Ravenous Little Bird turned out to be exceptionally anxious when she understood that she had the entirety of the dinner and had left none for her visitor. 


'Imagine a scenario in which Crow comes and discovers that there is no dinner to eat?' She pondered internally. 'He may eat me all things being equal!' 


So Little Bird chose to flip around the pot and proceed to get herself a spot to stow away in the kitchen. 


Out of nowhere, Crow came tum-tumming along into the kitchen. 'Little Bird, Little Bird,' got down on Crow, 'I have come for my dinner. Where right?' 


Little Bird stayed in her concealing spot, constantly contemplating internally, 'Good gracious, what am I going to do since I have eaten the entirety of the food?' 


Crow looked about the kitchen yet couldn't discover Little Bird. He called out again, 'Little Bird, Little Bird, I am here. Where is the dinner that you guaranteed me?' 


Crow before long understood that the pot was vacant and that there was no dinner since Little Bird had eaten everything. 


Crow was exceptionally furious and gotten a hot poker from the fire underneath the oven and yelled out, 'Little Bird, Little Bird, come out any place you are or I will arrive in a desperate predicament with this hot poker!' 


Little Bird let out a minuscule howl of dread and Crow discovered her stowing away underneath the kitchen table. Little Bird needed to get away, yet she couldn't take off on the grounds that her paunch was so loaded with the dinner she had vowed to impart to Crow. 


Crow didn't hit Little Bird on her base with the hot poker, however he did say to her in an exceptionally harsh voice: 'Little Bird, Little Bird, for what reason did you welcome me to dinner when you have eaten everything? For what reason did you leave none for me? Do you not realize that it is exceptionally terrible to make statements that you don't mean?' 


Little Bird felt extremely regretful in fact and from that day on she never had any of the dinner her visitors had all shown up. What's more, she never under any circumstance said anything that she didn't mean with her entire being.

Post a Comment

0 Comments